Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions about your account on the new site?
1. Will I need to re-upload seller license?
No, you won't need to.
2. Am I able to revisit my purchase history?
Yes, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to retrieve your order history.
3. What happens to my points?
Please email customer service at email@example.com to have your points transferred.
4. How do I receive 10% off my first order?
The discount will be applied automatically at checkout. Valid on full price items only. Cannot be combined with other offers.
Need help with something? Try these frequently asked questions below...
1. DO I HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO SEE YOUR CLOTHING? AND PRICES?
You do not have to be a registered member or logged in to see our in-stock styles. To see prices, to order or to view our Pre Order styles, you must be a registered member and logged in. Click HERE to sign up.
2. WHAT CURRENCY ARE YOUR PRICES LISTED IN?
Prices are U.S. dollars (USD).
3. HOW CAN I BECOME A REGISTERED MEMBER OF YOUR WEBSITE?
At the right side top of our Home page, click Log In/Register, then click Create An Account. Read the form completely, then fill out the form and click SUBMIT. Click the verification link in the email you will be sent to activate your account. You can also click HERE to sign up now. We must be able to confirm the existence of a clothing business before we will ship any order. To expedite shipping of your order, please be sure to put your store address or website URL on your registration. Otherwise, shipping will be delayed until we are able to confirm the existence of the clothing business.
4. MY WEBSITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. HOW CAN I BE APPROVED FOR SHIPPING?
All we need is to see an Under Construction page.
5. DOES YOUR COMPANY OFFER DROP SHIPPING?
No, we do not.
6. HOW CAN I LOG IN TO YOUR WEBSITE?
At the top right of our web pages, click LOG IN / REGISTER. Use the log in information (email, password) you chose when you registered.
7. DOES YOUR COMPANY ALLOW YOUR CLOTHING TO BE SOLD ON MARKETPLACES AND SOCIAL MEDIA SITES SUCH AS AMAZON, EBAY, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, SHOPIFY, ETC? DO YOU PROVIDE A PRODUCT FEED?
Amazon & Poshmark - Sorry, no. We are not approving any sellers. Other selling platforms - Yes, we allow our clothing to be sold. We do monitor web stores selling our clothing and reserve the right to deny access to our website for any reason we see fit. We do not supply a product feed.
8. DOES YOUR COMPANY SUPPLY UPC NUMBERS?
No, we do not.
9. WHAT IS THE FORMAT ADDRESSES ON A WHOLESALE ORDER MUST BE IN?
The Billing Information must have your company's contact name, your company name and your company address. The Shipping Information must have the delivery contact person's name, the company or store name, if any, and the address.
10. DO YOU SHIP ORDERS INTERNATIONALLY?
Yes, we ship worldwide. Please note that U.S. Postal Service 1st Class International will be the least expensive shipping option but does not offer tracking. Priority Mail International does offer tracking, as do carriers such as DHL, UPS, FedEx.
11. ARE YOU AWARE OF ANY ISSUES WITH INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS?
Sometimes, packages shipped internationally using the U.S. Postal Service are returned to us. These returned packages have a note saying that our client never responded to messages from that country's customs office requesting information or that the package be picked up. We suggest that our clients who choose international shipping using the U.S. Postal Service make a note of the tracking number we email them and keep in close contact with their customs office to assure delivery without an issue.
12. WHAT PRICE MUST I CHARGE FOR YOUR CLOTHING?
You may charge whatever you wish. However, please note you will see our MSRP on our retail site - www.sugarlips.com.
13. WILL THE PRICE I AM CHARGED INCLUDE BROKERAGE & CUSTOMS FEES AND TAXES?
No. Knowing about and paying any fees or taxes is your responsibility.
14. WILL THE CLOTHING HAVE A SUGARLIPS LABEL ON THEM?
15. WILL SUGARLIPS SEW MY LABEL ON THE GARMENTS BEFORE SHIPPING? WILL SUGARLIPS SHIP IN A PACKAGE I PROVIDE?
16. MAY I SEW MY OWN LABEL ON YOUR CLOTHING?
No, the Sugarlips label must be kept.
17. WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Orders for sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. A written claim for shortage or damage must be made within one week of receipt of the style. Please inspect all items upon arrival. A written claim for dissatisfaction for any other reason must be made within 30 days of receipt of the style. Return and exchange requests for non-sale merchandise are accepted for items that HAVE NOT BEEN WORN, ALTERED OR WASHED, and with ALL tags attached. The request must contain the style number, the reason for the request and whether you want a refund or exchange. Fax: 213-742-9002, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For approved return requests, we will email you a pre-paid return label. Styles returned because of dissatisfaction (not damage) must be in complete 6 piece prepacks. Goods sold with the understanding that we have the right to furnish new items for any proven manufacturer's defects, but under no circumstances shall we be under any liability of any kind. If we have agreed to a refund, once the return package has been received, your refund will be processed in the original form of payment within 1 week. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from Sugarlipsusa.com.
18. WHAT IS YOUR COMPANY POLICY ON LOST SHIPMENTS?
If your continental U.S, shipment does not arrive, we will ship a replacement 2 weeks after the original shipment date. We will issue a refund 30 days after the original ship date. For orders shipped outside the continental U.S., we will ship a replacement 30 days after the original ship date and will issue a refund 6 weeks after the original ship date.
19. WHAT TERMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
For certain countries, we accept Amex, Discover, MasterCard and Visa credit cards & PayPal. For most countries, we only accept Wire Transfer.
20. HOW CAN I QUICKLY TELL IF A STYLE IS IN YOUR PRE ORDER CATEGORY?
To check our Pre Order category for a style, log in, hover your cursor over “SHOP WHOLESALE”, then click “PRE ORDER”. Change “SHOW” from 20 to All. Then hit Ctrl+F to bring up a search box. Put the style number in the search box and hit Enter on your keyboard.
21. WHAT IS A PREPACK?
Prepacks are the sizes of a style in a pack. Each style’s page has a row labeled Prepack and that style's prepack size run is listed there.
22. DO I NEED TO BUY A MINIMUM AMOUNT OF UNITS?
No. There is no required minimum order amount.
23. WHERE IS YOUR CLOTHING MADE?
24. MAY I USE YOUR PRODUCT IMAGES?
25. WHERE CAN I FIND PRODUCT IMAGES?
Sorry, we do not offer product images.
26. IS IT POSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD ALL PRODUCT IMAGES AT ONE TIME?
Sorry, we do not offer product images.
27. WHERE CAN I FIND THE SUGARLIPS LOGO AND PROMOTIONAL IMAGES?
Click here to download a .zip file of our logo. Sorry, we do not offer promotional images.
28. MAY I USE YOUR LOOKBOOK IMAGES? MAY I USE YOUR PROMOTIONAL OR EDITORIAL IMAGES AND BANNERS?
29. MAY I USE THE STYLE NAME AND DESCRIPTION THAT IS ON THE SUGARLIPS WEBSITE ON MY WEBSITE?
Yes. All Sugarlips styles on your website must have the same name and product description as the Sugarlips website.
30. WHAT ARE YOUR SHIPPING COSTS AND HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO ARRIVE?
We cannot estimate shipping costs or arrival times. Cost and time in transit depend on the package weight and dimensions, where the package is being shipped and the type of shipping chosen at checkout. Please use the U.S. Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc. websites to estimate shipping costs and times. We ship from Los Angeles 90011.
31. YOUR SHIPPING COSTS APPEAR HIGH. THERE IS NO POSTAL SERVICE FIRST CLASS MAIL OPTION.
Because we do not have exact weights for our products, shipping costs shown during checkout are estimates only. The actual cost will usually be less. We will never charge more than the estimate on our site. If the actual cost is less than the estimated cost, we charge the lesser amount. You can request that we ship using U.S. Postal Service First Class mail in the Special Comments field on the Shipping Information page during checkout. We will ship USPS First Class, if the package weight allows us to.
32. WHAT SHIPPING OPTIONS DO YOU OFFER? MAY I SEND YOU MY OWN SHIPPING LABEL OR USE MY OWN SHIPPING ACCOUNT?
We can ship by any carrier you want. If the carrier you wish to use is not offered, please put a note in Special Comments on the Shipping Information page during checkout. One of the shipping choices offered at checkout is "Use My Own Freight Forwarder/Account". This ship method mentions that you must write your shipping account information in Special Comments field. You also have the option of faxing (213-742-9002) or emailing (email@example.com) a label to us. Just put a note in Special Comments letting us know you will be doing so. We will then email you the weight and package dimensions so you may create the label. Please note that the Ship From zip code used to figure freight cost must be 90011 and that the Ship From address on the label must be our warehouse address: 2250 Maple Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90011.
33. HOW QUICKLY WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders placed before 1 PM Los Angeles time Monday - Friday normally ship the same day. Orders placed after 1 PM on Friday, or on Saturday or Sunday, will ship the next business day.
34. WHERE IS THE SIZE CHART ON YOUR WEBSITE? ARE YOUR SIZES U.S. SIZES?
A link to our size chart is on each product page. Under the heading "Additional Information", at the end of the row marked "Prepack", please click on the dress form icon. Our sizes are U.S. sizes.
35. WHAT IS YOUR SHIPPING POLICY?
Please click HERE to see all the details of our shipping policy.
36. WHEN DO YOU CHARGE MY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD FOR PRE-ORDER OR BACKORDER ITEMS?
We charge when we ship. When the order is submitted, the card issuing bank receives an authorization request for a charge, they confirm that the card number is valid and verify that there are available funds to cover the requested amount. If the funds are available, the card issuing bank will reserve the funds, and return an authorization code that allows us to claim the funds when we ship. As a result, the held funds may be subtracted from the customer's available balance, and an online statement may show the authorization request (not a settled charge), which might be mistaken for an actual charge. Most card issuing banks will remove authorizations within 3-7 days if they are not claimed for settlement.
37. WHEN DO YOU CHARGE MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT FOR PRE-ORDER OR BACKORDER ITEMS?
Because PayPal only allows one opportunity to capture funds, payment for pre-order or backorder items paid for with PayPal are captured when the first item(s) on the order ships.
38. DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS?
We are always looking for new ways to save our customers money. Please check out our DISCOUNTS page periodically to see all our latest ways to save!
39. WHAT ARE YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS?
You can reach customer service at 213-742-9001 or Toll Free 855-689-7755. 8AM - 6PM Pacific T Monday - Friday or via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, Emails will typically be responded to within 24 hours.
40. HOW DO I REQUEST A RETURN?
All return requests must be made in writing. Please fax or email us your return request, noting the style number, the reason for the return, the name of your customer that we shipped to, and whether you want a refund or an exchange.
41. WHAT IS THE ADDRESS YOU SHIP FROM? WHERE DO I SHIP A RETURN?
Sugarlips 2250 Maple Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90011.
42. DOES SUGARLIPS HAVE A SHOWROOM?
Yes. Address: 1100 S. San Pedro Street Unit B-8 Los Angeles CA 90015. Phone: 213-259-1411
43. I HAVE A QUESTION THAT IS NOT ANSWERED HERE.
Please email us at email@example.com